Basic Chequing Account
Starting on February 1st, 2015, this new "Basic Account" will replace existing CAD Cheque &Yield Account, CAD Saving Account or Jumbo Yield account. The above account(s) will no longer be available to new customers, and the features of existing above account(s) will be the same as the Basic Account.
- Available in Canadian dollars only.
- Enable to issue cheques.
- Monthly Fee: CAD4.00 (Minimum Daily Balance CAD1, 000 for monthly fees to be waived).
* No monthly fee for special customer group.
- Debit Card and Online Banking Service are provided to access to the account.
- Debit Transaction: Free for 12 transactions per month, CAD0.80 per additional transaction.
* Unlimited debit transaction for special customer group
- Monthly printed statements: Free
- On-line cheque image viewing: Free
- Refer to Schedule of Charges for other account related charges.
Special Customer Group includes:
1. Youths who are 18 years of age or younger
2. Seniors who are 60 years as of age or older
3. Students (valid student card or school offer is required for account opening)
4. Beneficiary of Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
You could find the suitable accounts for your daily needs by clicking the link below: