UnionPay Merchant Service Complaint Handling Process


Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada) is committed to providing the best service to our UnionPay merchants.  If our service does not meet your expectations, please follow the process below:

Account manager will be the first contact for the merchant to answer any concerns or queries. Merchant can contact your designated account manager.

If your complaint remains unresolved, please fill out the Merchant Complaint Form and send it back to us at:

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada)

Merchant Service

Suite 110, 151 Yonge Street,

Toronto, Ontario M5C 2W7

Email: info@icbk.ca

If the above steps do not resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, you can contact UnionPay International (UPI) Canada either by email, fax or to the address below, who will investigate the complaint and attempt to resolve it.

4950 Yonge Street, Suite 1006,

Toronto, ON M2N 6K1, Canada

Tel: 416 221 8811 Fax: 416 221 6255

Email: canada@unionpayintl.com

If the merchant considers that its complaint is related to a potential compliance violation of a consumer provision, the merchant can also contact the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) at:

Financial Consumer Agency of Canada

6th floor, Enterprise Building

427 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9

Telephone: 1-866-461-3222

Facsimile: 1-866-814-2224

Email: info@fcac-acfc.gc.ca

Website: www.fcac.gc.ca